Saturday, September 29, 2012

Free Oh My Candy (for Win & Mac)

 "In Oh My Candy, 
it’s your task to satisfy a chubby hamster’s craving for sweets! 
English: Roborovski hamster
English: Roborovski hamster (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
My hamster, Biscuit (Nov 2005-15th April 2008)...
My hamster, Biscuit (Nov 2005-15th April 2008), eating some hamster food. Created for use in Hamster. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Click on the block with a paw print and use it to push the candy to the hamster in each stage. The block with a paw print can’t pass through areas with yellow and purple stripes.



Candy and other movable objects can’t pass through blue and pink striped areas.
System Requirements:Windows XP/ Vista/ 7; iOS
Publisher:Wheemplay ltd
Homepage:http://game.giveawayofthe...
File Size:14.0 MB
Price:The program is available for $1.99, but it will befree for our visitors as a time-limited offer.
To download your copy go here:
Game Giveaway of the Day - Oh My Candy (for Win & Mac):
http://game.giveawayoftheday.com/oh-my-candy-for-win-mac/
'via Blog this'
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)