Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Free Virtual Scrapbooking Camp forNational Scrapbook Day this Sat. May 7!

Introduction to CAMP National Scrapbook Day! - Scrapbook.com - Powered by Scrapbook.com: They have some VERY fun things in store for us scrapbookers on National Scrapbook Day 2011 :) this weekend May 7, and it's all free: a virtual scrap "camp" I sure hope to attend and participate in, so I thought I'd share about it in case you want to too. :)

Just click the link to get your own 'camp schedule' with event times and teasers, as well as some supplies you'll want to have on hand for the BIG day. They say they're hoping this makes creating and uploading a smooth, easy process for you on Saturday, May 7th!"
They have several cool challenges and tons of cool prizes so I can't wait! Hope to "see" you there and please leave a comment here if you're going or went :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just turned into aware of your weblog via Google,
    and found that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.
    I'll appreciate for those who continue this in future. A lot of other people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Also visit my web blog ... Herbal Medicine

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome and appreciated :)