Sunday, December 19, 2010

10 Free Photo Post Cards Great For Holiday or New Year's Cards, Etc.

Postcard BabyWoohoo! I love free ways to share my photos with family and friends, especially during the holidays when we're even more broke than usual. BzzAgent let me know about the free trial of 10 postcards totally free (no credit card required) from Cell Phone Post Cards.com and you can share in this killer freebie too! As you can see from the picture above, they usually cost 99 cents each, so you're getting 10 bucks free basically. They even mail them for free and you can get 10 different ones! PLUS you don't have to use a cellphone or cellphone photos to use the service!
     I think at this point I'll use some of my 10 for Happy New Year cards :)


As they put it: 


Family and friends are important year round, but around the holidays, you’d have to be a downright Scrooge to not get in touch.

One of the easiest ways to let them know you’re thinking about ‘em is by sending a Cellphone Postcard. Seriously, it’s so easy!

If you haven’t registered yet, visit cellphonepostcards.com now to get started for free. Then you’ll be able to turn your cell phone and digital photos into real postcards with a custom message and have them sent to friends and family anywhere in the world. Once you create your postcard, it usually only takes a few days to go out in the mail. How’s that for happy holidays?


I just registered myself and it was simple. I did NOT have to provide my cellphone number where asked, so if you don't want to either, don't worry about it, just leave that blank.

I'm going to send my 10 free postcards to family far away: one for the grandparents on my side, one to my mother-in-law, one to my daughter in college (and probably another for her to share with her boyfriend :) ) and I'll keep you posted on the rest. I think they'll be perfect Happy New Year's cards :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)