Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Delicious Dinner Rolls | How Does She...

I found this recipe on one of my favorite sites, and not only do we love crescent rolls, but the surprise looks cool!
I imagine if you don't want to or can't bake them yourself, you can always cheat and use the refrigerated dough variety from the grocery store to add your surprise to.
I would just want to make sure the ink I use is nontoxic, and to warn diners to bite carefully since it would be rude to have to make them bite into bits of paper, lol.

Check out: Delicious Dinner Rolls | How Does She...: "On the lookout for delicious recipes with the holidays right around the corner? This is a MUST try! One bite of these delicious, buttery, melt in your mouth dinner rolls and you won’t be able to stop eating!
Is your mouth watering yet? "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)