Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Free SEO Periodic Table of the Elements Great for Bloggers, Marketers etc.

”Search
     Attention fellow bloggers, website owners, business folks, etc. For some reason, I find the whole thought of "search engine optimization" for my website/blogs somewhat overwhelming. Do you ever feel that way? At the very least, it's a little confusing.  
    Today I found a cool free visual representation of the process I like and thought I would share with you (with their permission of course.) You can also click the picture of the chart above to find out more by reading several articles about SEO, also free, and to download your own free PDF copy of the chart.

The articles are on this page:
http://searchengineland.com/guide/seo

'via Blog this'
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)