Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Free Digital Halloween Printable For Scrapbook, Card-making etc.


     Happy Hallowe'en everybody. Or Day of the Dead, whatever it is you celebrate today. (And if you don't, I don't mean to offend anybody, you can just ignore this freebie.)
     I'm sorry I haven't been on much, have been ill a great deal and have had tons of dr. appointments and tests. But I took the time to create a goodie for my kids who are away, plus a free Digital Download for you
       You can use it for scrapbooking, cardmaking, collage, multi-media, papercrafts etc. I made it in high quality dpi so you can print it out or use it in your digital albums. To make it I used a Vintage card I altered and added stuff to.
     You may print it out or use it digitally, for your own use or to use in your crafts you give as gifts or to sell, but please don't redistribute it digitally as a file or as a print out collage sheet  yourself. Send anybody who wants a copy, to my site so they day download it free for themselves.
     I'd love to see photos if you make anything using some or all of it! Just leave a comment with your link here!
     Happy Hallowe'en!
     To download your copy go here to my dropbox:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98752169/halloween_witch%20cu%20vintage%20postcard%20red%20costume%20atwia%204x6croppedtxturorngbrdr.png
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)