Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ever Wonder What Happens to Your Facebook Account After You Die?

I know, maybe the question sounds a little morbid. But I've wondered what would happen to my website, for instance. So why not my Facebook? Interesting concept. So I joined this Bzz Agent Campaign to learn more:

Otrib � Campaign Homepage: ""You can join Otrib for free, and it has several other benefits. I originally wrote this as a draft in October, little did i know I'd soon get to use this service for a family member later. (see next post.)
Friends and family members have truly enjoyed Otrib's services and would not know about them if I were not a Bzzagent. I hope this site can help many other folks with tributes for their loved ones.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)