Thursday, November 18, 2010

Free Scholastic Online Math Games: Maggie's Earth Adventures: Math

Maggie's Earth AdventuresI found some fun free online math games I'm going to use for my youngest to practice addition and subtraction, and my new third-grader I'm tutoring to practice his multiplication at Scholastic.com | Homework Hub: Maggie's Earth Adventures: Math
Since we have a few Labrador Retrievers and my kids love them, my son Noah should enjoy:
Dude's Dilemma
Maggie's dog, Dude, is trapped on a rooftop! Answering math questions correctly will help power the helicopter to rescue him.
Dude's Dilemma
This one also sounds cool, covering math and geography at the same time!
Around the World in 80 Seconds!
Maggie's taking a trip around the world. Solving math challenges will fly her to the next stop. But watch out! You only have 80 seconds to complete the trip.
Around the World in 80 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)