Monday, June 6, 2011

Free Stampin' the Future Activity Kit from the USPS Store!! With 4 Stamps!! <<-- LQQK!! - Listia.com Auctions for Free Stuff

I'd love to try and get this myself cuz I think it would be great for homeschool, but I haven't got the credits right now so I thought one of my friends might want to: at this point you'd have more than enough credits with the amount you get for joining lisita completely free, PLUS the extra credits you get from joining through me! All you have to do is go to his link first: http://www.listia.com/signup/403900 and sign up through me. It's fast and easy.

Then go to the link below to bid. It's free item, free shipping and handling. I hope you win!
But hurry! the auction closes in about 5 hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)