Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Get your free one year subscription to Martha Stewart Living too! No credit card required!

mbff
At RewardsGold.com: right now you can earn "A One Year Subscription to Martha Stewart Living! quite easily. I did it and you just have to write 4 small reviews of your favorite breakfast foods (any kind brand etc.) and answer a short survey about breakfast.
Plus I've earned magazine subscriptions from them before and it's true that you never have to give a credit card or anything, it's totally free no strings attached. They do ask if you want to renew eventually, but you don['t have to do that.
Whether or not you like Martha herself, you've gotta love her crafts and stuff, so I recommend getting this freebie :) I can't afford the magazine otherwise myself, so I'm happy about it :)
Enjoy!
As they describe it you get:

Delicious recipes, creative entertaining ideas, plus tips on living well everyday are included in Martha Stewart Living.



"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)