Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter & Facebook for lot's more freebies etc.,!

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
Don't forget to join me on my Twitter @4GodsLove and facebook Joan McCray accounts too. I post a bunch of freebies, coupons, hints etc. on Twitter for you to glance through and click on many times a day that don't always last long enough to make it into this blog or when I'm swamped that's all the time I have to do but still want to share them. For instance this morning I shared links to a whole bunch more cool free digital books of all kinds I found that you can read free whether you have a kindle or download their free reading ap for your pc like I did (or other mobile device.) Sometimes they have specials where even the digital versions cost quite a bit, but for a short time they're free, so following me on Twitter and Facebook are the best ways to help make sure you don't miss out on any goodies of any kind :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)