- Break the story of a lifetime in this adventurous Hidden Object search.
- Find answers to ancient symbols, murder, and a mysterious cult.
- Journey to the forgotten corners of the Earth in 25 fantastic locations.
- Take notes, pictures and solve puzzles with addicting mini-games.
- What is the mysterious Eye of Odin?
Halt an ancient cult that threatens the entire world in Journalist Journey - The Eye of Odin, a sensational search for answers!
Enjoying a cheery afternoon at a café, Cathy notices strange lights and ancient symbols suddenly illuminating the sky. As a reporter, she quickly jumps on what could be a story of a lifetime, but soon finds greater adventure and danger. What do these ancient symbols stand for and why is a creepy cult now following her?
Follow along with Cathy as she breaks an incredible story involving murder, kidnapping, and the mysterious Eye of Odin. Travel to 25 fantastic locations in the search for answers among hidden objects. Learn about the mysterious cult and their connection to the mythical Odin. Jot down notes, take pictures and solve puzzles with addicting mini-games. Can you find the necessary answers and stop the cult?
Critics state that "For gamers who enjoy straight-up, unadorned hidden object searches, there's a lot here to like." Discover for yourself when you try the free trial version or download the full-unlimited version of Journalist Journey - The Eye of Odin today!
- Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows XP
- 1 GHz Pentium 3 or equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- DirectX 7.0