Saturday, March 5, 2011

Check out My Review of the New Crystal Light PureFi!ness On The Go Packets!


I'm so glad I'm partcipating in the Crystal LightPure blogger campaign with One2One Network! I recently received my boxes of it to try out, and I'm really surprised: I actually really really like it! And yes, I recommend it!
I've got to admit that I was skeptical whether I'd enjoy something that's supposed to make my water yummy. I'm generally a water purist, lol. Plus I have a huge aversion to artificial sweeteners and artificial colors, so I couldn't wait to see how PURE and Natural this product really was.
But I read the "Nutrition Facts" Label first thing, and besides being happy NOT seeing all those chemicals usually found in fake beverages, I was intrigued at how they color the "Grape" flavor I received. Wow! They actually use
Dried Purple Carrot
& Dried Hibiscus Flower extracts!
Cool, huh?
Kraft says that "Crystal Light has made a sweet breakthrough in beverages with new, naturally sweetened Crystal Light Pure." I was afraid it would still taste too sweet to me, but it was just right: not too sweet and it also did NOT taste chemically like Grape medicine etc.:)
Crystal Light Pure is also promoted as "It gives women a new way to add delicious flavor to their water. In fact, women who drink Crystal Light drink 20 percent more water. (Based on consumption of tap, bottled, flavored water and prepared powdered beverages from Kantar Worldpanel Beverage Panel data): (I personally don't need an excuse to drink water, but I might drink extra since this could help if my blood sugar gets too low as a quick pickmeup!)



Crystal Light Pure contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors or preservatives. It is sweetened with sugar and TruviaTM, an all-natural, no-calorie sweetener derived from the stevia plant, and it is colored and flavored with natural ingredients.
Since I really don't need any extra calories (yes, I'm large, lol) I'm also glad "It offers a naturally sweetened, great-tasting way for women to enjoy drinking the water they need and contains just 15 calories per 8 fl. oz. serving (one/half stick), compared to other leading fitness beverages which contain 10 to 50 calories for a similar serving size. (Compared to 10 calories in Propel, 20 calories in G2 and 50 calories in Gatorade per 8 fl. oz. serving)
Each Crystal Light Pure packet will transform a 16.9-ounce bottle or glass of water into a light, refreshing beverage.
  • It is available in five delicious flavors: Grape(I can vouch that this is yummy :) ) Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Blend, Mixed Berry and Lemonade.
  • Two flavors (Grape and Strawberry Kiwi) contain electrolytes to help aid hydration during light physical activity when you consume one packet (two servings). This makes it a perfect partner to add to your healthy, active lifestyle.I think this is a way cool benefit! The benefit of electrolytes is often touted in the media.)
  • Crystal Light Pure flavors contain 4 grams of sugar per serving.
Crystal Light Pure comes in convenient On The Go packages.
I plan to put some in my purses, backpack, you name it! Plus I'm going to give samples to friends and family (my 18 year old college student daughter who's always way busy and active will love it, for instance) and my blog readers when I can :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)