Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wow!! Right Now You Can Get 19 Great Free Gifts When You Subscribe Or Renew to The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!

TOS 2011 Spring Bouquet  
  I just renewed my subscription, myself, and this is the time for you to try it out or renew too. With all these free goodies it's like TOS is paying YOU to subscribe! lol. 
      I've told you all before how much I enjoy TOS magazine. It's full-color, glossy, and terrific: I'm always so happy when it comes to my mailbox. It's plump full of great articles, inspiratios, how-to's, resources, and you name it to do with homeschooling. Plus now as part of being a subscriber you get free access to their brand new Teacher's Toolbox website, which offers additional cool resources like "This Day in History" activities, free ebooks, etc. I've visited it and it's great!
     So, consider this, my friends. If you renew or subscribe to TOS Magazine for two years, you get all 19 gifts Of the 19 gifts they have free for people when they subscribe, one of them is Library & Ed. They are gifting $25 in free (print!) books to the next 5000 subscribers who participate. People get to actually go to their site and choose what they want according to age group from a list. LOTS of educational books – all free.I can't wait to do that! What a deal!
      And that’s just ONE of 19 gifts! The rest are great, too.
     Remember, the 19 free gifts are just for the first 5,000, and I hear they're going pretty fast, so if you want to join me and get in on this deal, please see the link below.

http://thehomeschoolmagazine.com/TOSSpring19Gifts/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)