For many quilters, the first quilt they complete will be constructed from a nine patch quilt pattern. Sewn from simple squares, nine patch quilt patterns can be made in a matter of hours and lend themselves well to different quilt styles and colors. You can even stitch up a nine patch quilting pattern with strip-piecing for quicker quiltmaking. These three free nine patch quilting patterns are available to you as a free download from McCall's Quilting and McCall's Quick Quilts."
Inside this free eBook, you will find detailed instructions on how you can make each of the quilt patterns below. These patterns include:
- "Pesto Presto," a quick and easy vibrant nine patch quilting pattern with bold colors and easy piecing.
- "Nine Patch Fondant," a quick scrap fabric quilt that includes a simple but unique quilt border.
- "Nana's Nine Patch," with dramatic sashing and borders highlighting scrappy, old-fashioned nine-patches.
This free eBook provides step-by-step instructions on how to make each of these nine patch quilting patterns. With instructions this simple, your fast and easy nine patch quilt will be ready for display in no time!
With your free download of Nine Patch Quilts: Dressed to the Nines, you will become a valued member of the McCall's Quilting and McCall's Quick Quilts family. This includes:
- A free e-newsletter highlighting the latest McCall's Quilting news, offers and content
- Insider information about new features coming to McCall's Quilting
- Access to free quilt patterns, ideas and more!
- Free tips and techniques