Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rascal Flatts' "Changed" Album Will Get You Going

http://one2onenetwork.com/task_images/RF_COVER_Changed.jpg

When it comes right down to it, I have to say I love the new Rascal Flatts "Changed" album now out in stores. And I think you will too.

I got to review it as a member of One2One Network so they sent me a free disk, but I'll tell you if I had the money I'd be willing to buy it, that's how much I enjoy it.

I must admit I have not often listened to much country music in my almost five decades of life. Not that I didn't like it, it's just that usually those I was with it wasn't their "thing" so I listened to whatever was on our mutual soundwaves. But since now I can listen to whatever I want, I happily put this CD on at a nice volume.

I think this album will appeal to all kinds of music listeners, with nice head-rocking music like "Banjo" (I found myself nodding my head to the beat even though my neck almost always hurts since the wreck, lol.)
You can listen to it here:
http://bit.ly/RFBanjo

 I was pleasantly surprised and thrilled to hear the Inspirational song "Changed" right at the beginning. I liked all the tracks, offered in a nice variety between slower relaxing and dance- and sing-along worthy tunes.

Rascal Flatts' newest album, Changed, hit stores on April 3rd

The trio is comprised of singer Gary LeVox, bassist Jay DeMarcus and guitarist Joe Don Rooney: 


They have evolved after being in the spotlight as some of country music's biggest superstars.
Changed is their eighth studio album and their first with brand new material in two years. Since their musical debut in 2000, the band has sold over 21 million albums,25 million digital downloads and delivered13 #1 singles to the top of the charts!
Changed is full of the band's high-gloss harmonies, songs that speak to our hearts, and above all, their desire to push themselves to bring more to the table with each record.

Visit their great website here:
http://rascalflatts.com/

You can also check out the tour dates here: (Wish I could go :) )
http://bit.ly/RascalFlattsTour

You can maybe even win a trip to see them live!
This contest is really cool.  They're giving away airfare, hotel, tickets and meet & greet passes for two lucky fans to see Rascal Flatts on their summer American Band tour kicking off this June with Eli Young Band, Little Big Town and Edens Edge.  Contest ends April 30th.  Suh-weet! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)