Thursday, April 26, 2012

Save the Date for Free Online "Camp" National Scrapbook Day on May 5

Camp National Scrapbook Day
Hooray! I'm so excited! Whether you are new to scrapbooking or an old pro, you'll love this free event. I sure loved it last year, that's for sure. :)
Save the Date for "Camp" National Scrapbook Day!: "It's that time of year again! Saturday, May 5th 2012 is National Scrapbook Day and Scrapbook.com has some very fun plans for us!
Camp NSD Schedule

Last year I worked so hard my carpal tunnel etc. weren't happy with me, but my emotions were thrilled :) I highly recommend you check out at least one challenge in honor of the auspicious occasion :)
Let me know if you're coming to play with me and all the other participants!

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)