Tuesday, August 28, 2012

3rd ATWIA Artsy Creativity Prompt -- Imagination Prompt Generator

Imagination Prompt Generator          I've had a really loooonnnngggg hard day today, getting X-rays taken, among other necessities. So I'm sorry, but I'm too pooped to finish the prompt for you I started to create this morning.
     Not to leave you in the lurch, though, today's All The World Is Art Creativity Prompt for you is an invitation to check out this handy doo-dad online writing (and other creativity) prompt tool I was recently led to: The Imagination Prompt Generator."
     Here's how they describe their free tool:
"Creativity Portal's Imagination Prompt Generator will inspire you by outputting one of many randomly generated "Imagination Prompts" at the press of a button. We call them Imagination Prompts because they can be used for writing, blogging, art projects, music, discussion, or anything else you need some inspirational prompting for!"
     It's fun.But you've got to promise you'll still come check out my creative prompts most every day too :)
     To look at the Imagination Prompt Generator, go here:

http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html

     Meanwhile, if you missed any of my earlier prompts, you can find them on my "arts and crafts" tab above or click the pictures below:

'via Blog this'
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)