Friday, July 6, 2012

Brand New Fourth of July Digital Scrapbooking Kit by All The World Is Art

     I'm happy to announce that I finished another scrapbooking digital download kit for your scrapbooking, crafting and ATC or ACEO or collaging etc. pleasure. I sadly didn't get to see fireworks this year, but I've made plenty for all of you!
     I call this first kit in my patriotic series from All The World Is Art: "Red, White and Light Blue Fireworks Kit."
     As you can see from the collage above of the kit's components, it has seven different 12x12 papers I designed in high quality 300 dpi jpeg files. And I'm offering it on Sale in honor of the occasion!
     Here are watermarked 72dpi versions so you can see what i mean:








     As you can see, they are all different, yet coordinating. The large fireworks splashes papers, for instance, each have a different amount of shinyness or coloring. They include original art by me plus a couple heavily-revised clips, and much designing and embellishing by me.
     Same with the tags. I made all 6 in high quality 300 dpi jpegs as well. They are in ATC/ACEO 2.5x3.5 size thus perfect for tagger and ATC makers, in addition to scrapbookers and card-makers. 
     Here are some 72 dpi watermarked versions to give you an idea:








     But of course all files could be printed in various sizes. All are different and coordinating plus have lot's of texture and artsy designing. Many also look 3-D.
     Of course, this kit would be great to scrap those fireworks photos from the other day (or years prior) Or, they also make fine patriotic, military and other pages with the stars etc. Some could even be used for school history or bible school projects, with the tags especially, or for card-making.
     They'd also be great for collaging onto projects and gifts such as a patriotic tray for a holiday barbecue or a box to contain your flag or military mementos.
     The great thing about Digital Download kits, as I'm sure you are aware, is you can print them out as often as you want once you download them, for your own personal needs. Or of course use them for your own digital scrapbooks you print out or save on a cd or dvd-rom.  What a deal for new art you can't get from anybody else but me, huh? lol! 
     These are for your personal use only please though. Please don't share them as files or printed-out paper with friends etc. or let folks download them themselves once you have the files. (although of course you can use them on gifts or cards you make for them, lol. Or in a bible or school class or project.)
     If folks are interested, please send them to this page or my stores (My Yardsellr store has this kit right now, just click the link in the tab on top of this blog that says "store."
     This kit is not for commercial use. (If you're interested in that let me know and maybe we can work something out.) But you can use them on an ATC card, for instance.
     I'm thinking I'll charge you just $2.99 as a special because I'm introducing my patriotic line. :) How does that sound? Really. What do you think of the kit?
     If you want to skip the online store route and want to buy the kit (Yay!) just please send payment to me via PayPal (whether or not you have a paypal account) at novelnoahshomeschool@gmail.com 
     Just put the name of the kit you want in the comments line along with your email address, and I will email you the files as soon as I see the payment.
     Don't forget to also download my freebies below, including my funky patriotic card. :)
    Thanks and enjoy!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Comments welcome and appreciated :)