Monday, July 9, 2012

Scrapbook Fourth of July Layout Using "Red, White And Light Blue Fireworks" Digital Kit I Designed

I just finished a scrapbook page using my daughter's photos from her recent adventure plus one page and a couple elements from the "Red, White and Light Blue Fireworks Kit" I designed. I also played a lot with some arts software, including embossing a photo of her face. I really like the results


I thought I would share it with you to show an example of what can be done using the kit, such as the heart embellishment, the red, white and light blue tag, etc. :) I'd love to hear what you think about it! Don't forget to download the Fourth of July ATC-size freebie I offered the other day, plus also please check out this new kit. Here are all the contents and details on this blog:
http://alltheworldisart-funcreativitygod.blogspot.com/2012/07/brand-new-fourth-of-july-digital.html


Here it is on my "yardsale" on Yardsellr if you prefer going that route:
http://yardsellr.com/yardsale/Joan-McCray-73893


Have an artsy day!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)