Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Found Super Creation Vs. Evolution DVD!

It's called: book coverEvolution:TheGrandExperiment and I saw it on the DVR I made of it long ago from Trinity Broadcasting Network, TBN, on my Dish Satellite System. It's fantastic! (See a sample of it from YouTube below, or follow the link above to go get it or check it out on their site for yourself.)

Noah and I really enjoyed the fantastic photography plus the interviews that make it perfect for homeschool to illustrate how there is more proof AGAINST the macro evolution theory. You will be amazed, I'll bet, as we were, even though we've been studying creation vs. evolution off and on for some time now.

Of course, the DVD and book are not free to buy, but well worth the price of admission. (No, I don't get a cut, lol.) If I could afford to get it right now I would, to use as a tool to gather new believers along with a homeschool resource!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)