This "sounds" like fun, lol. You'll be able to edit your sounds, voice and audio with this cool software. Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. Sound Editor Pro 7.0 - Sound Editor Pro lets you make and edit music, voice and other audio recordings.: When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
Sound Editor Pro works as a wav editor or mp3 editor but it also supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, au, aif, ogg, wmv and more."
|System Requirements:||Windows 2000/ 2003/ XP/ Vista/ 7|
|File Size:||10.2 MB|
|Price:||The program is available for $29.95, but it will befree for our visitors as a time-limited offer.|
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more;
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more;
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function;
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech);
- Recorder supports autotimer and voice activated recording and more;
- Includes its own CD ripper with ‘ultrafast ‘rip mode and cddb music database lookup;
- Supports for bookmarks and region markers. Regions can be saved as separate files;
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.