Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Free Elementary School Nature Study Book

Nature lovers take note! Today Homeschool Freebie of the Day: is offering a great-sounding ebook for free: "How to Study Nature in Elementary Schools (PDF ebook) I know my family is going to love this one and although its meant for the younger grades, I'll bet it can be adapted for family or homeschool or just nature outing use. :)

The Erskines call the book a "very interesting, concise “how to” manual written for elementary school teachers at the turn of the century (1900) on how to study nature in the classroom. This outlines study material and topics for the first three years of school, with many examples of Q&A lessons and activities. An old fashioned education book with lots of good ideas!"

Just click this blog post's title to go download your copy!

And oh, don't forget to join me on my Twitter @4GodsLove and facebook Joan McCray accounts too. I post a bunch of freebies, coupons, hints etc. on Twitter for you to glance through and click on many times a day that don't always last long enough to make it into this blog or when I'm swamped that's all the time I have to do but still want to share them. For instance this morning I shared links to a whole bunch more cool free digital books of all kinds I found that you can read free whether you have a kindle or download their free reading ap for your pc like I did (or other mobile device.) Sometimes they have specials where even the digital versions cost quite a bit, but for a short time they're free, so following me on Twitter and Facebook are the best ways to help make sure you don't miss out on any goodies of any kind :)
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)