Monday, January 16, 2012

Let's Get Crafty / This one-of-a-kind handmade card features "Ransom note" style wording that says "You are my love...you hold my heart for (4) ransom." I designed it :) The inside is blank so you can say Happy Valentines or just I love you or anything else you like... For sale cheap on my Yardsellr site :)

Pinned Image

Description

This one-of-a-kind handmade card features "Ransom note" style wording that says "You are my love...you hold my heart for (4) ransom."

I designed it :)

The inside is blank so you can say Happy Valentines or just I love you or anything else you like.

The card includes hand inking, fancy stickers and a matching hand-inked envelope, giving it kind of a grunge look as if newsprint ink got on it when you were making your ransom love note. :)

I can either mail this to you for you to give to your love, or I can mail it direct to them with a handwritten sentiment of your choice inside, signed from you. Just let me know if you want to choose this option.

Enjoy! I have many cards and other items for scrapbooking, crafts, homeschool, you name it in my store. I try to add more often and will have Valentines fun kits plus a Pizza Fractions game soon. :)

Holler if you want more than one item and I'll see what I can do to lower price if I can combine on shipping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)