Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sonos Wireless HIFi System For Father's Day...Get Free Target Gift Cards With Purchase.

Players & Controllers:
The One2One Network let me know about a cool Father's Day promotion going on right now that I thought many of you might be interested in: 

As they describe it, you can get "

ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH.
IN EVERY ROOM.
WIRELESSLY.

There's no better way to understand this kind of product than by watching a video. So you can check it out here:



You can also go see the Sonos site by linking the title link to this blog.

In honor of Father's Day June 17, check out this Sonos Target & Target.com promotion.
Through June 16th at Target you can get:

-   a Free $30 Target gift card with the purchase of a Play:3 unit: 

and
-  a Free $40 Target gift card with the purchase of a Play:5 unit.

I think it's cool is you or dad can listen to your music anywhere!


 Outside:


In the Kitchen:



in a Kid's Room:


And don't forget in Dad's man cave
- his workshop
- the garage
- on the patio while he's grilling
etc.!

I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and I'm eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own unless I credit them otherwise in quotes.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)