Monday, May 14, 2012

Quaker Oatmeal Squares Are Yummy! Get your Free Box!

Try Quaker Oatmeal Squares on us!










Yum! I told you all about this a while back, but it's worth another mention. Don't forget to try your own box of Quaker Oatmeal Squares for free by clicking here to go to Facebook and sign up:  (106) Quaker Oatmeal Squares:

As you may or may not have read last time I talked about it quite some time ago, when I got my free box in the mail from BzzAgent and I tried them, I loved 'em. NO cinnamon, which I'm allergic to. Yay! Nice mild brown sugar flavor, just like the regular maple and brown sugar hot meal that's normally my favorite. I found they made a great "munchie" snack that's also healthy and full of fiber, something that's really important for one of my health conditions.

The big test, though, is when I had my teenager try them. His unvarnished report back to me: At first he thought maybe they were a little blah. But then he got into them. And when he brought them out when his friend was over, they went almost through the whole bag really quickly in one sitting while playing video games! This from a couple of guys who usually forget to eat when they're playing :) So that seems a pretty good compliment to Quaker, lol.

Anyhow. Get your free little box sample on Facebook. Well worth a try!

Enjoy!
P.S.:As a Bzzagent I received a regular-sized free box of Quaker Oatmeal Squares plus some coupons (which I shared with others.) Hence I was able to review it :)


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)