Sunday, July 8, 2012

Free Online Art Class "Everyday Moodlings"

Everyday Moodlings
     I always love new things. Especially anything to do with arts and crafts of all kinds! So I was happy to discover that just by subcribing to their newsletter I could attend an online class called "Everyday Moodlings--The 15 Minute Challenge" at the My Creative Classroom site: MCC Home: Free Courses:


     As Brenda Ueland describes it:
"In this free class I share my journey to finding the 'time' to be more creative. It includes presentations, tips and ideas for simplifying the process and getting more done. Each week we will discuss our goals and accomplishments....and keep the streak alive. Don't know what 'the streak' is, then join the class and find out."


Woo hoo! Doesn't that sound like fun?

'via Blog this'
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome and appreciated :)